New quarter of a million pounds Food Hall opens in north Norfolk
- Credit: Leonard Owen
A brand new quarter of a million pounds food hall has now opened in north Norfolk.
Bakers and Larners in Holt have refurbished their popular wine department, and have added a new bakery and patisserie.
The new 4,500sqft food department was made public on Thursday, March 15.
The Food Hall development adds a host of new features to the department store, which is home to over 1,100 unique wine varieties and a cellar dating back to the 17th century.
The Fine Wine department is one of the Norfolk region's first providers of the Enomatic wine tasting system, allowing customers to sample the store's best vintages.
You may also want to watch:
New to the store is the bakery and patisserie department, supplying freshly baked goods daily.
'The Bakers and Larners Food Hall and Fine Wine department being nationally recognised deserve and justify this investment, which puts them in the upper echelons of food and wine retailing in the country.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 5 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 6 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
'The newly refurbished store with the customer service team are surely the benchmark by which others should be judged,'? said managing director, Michael Baker.