Burst water main fixed after problems with supply in Holt
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main that was causing problems for families in Holt has been fixed.
Customers in Manor Walk and Kerridge Way began experiencing problems at 11.42 on Monday morning, July 22, after a water main burst.
Homes in the area were left with no water or very low water pressure.
An Anglian Water spokeswoman said: "The burst water main was repaired and everyone was back to normal supply by 1pm on Monday afternoon."
Customers on Shrublands Court, just off Kerridge Way, where the burst water main was located, also experienced problems with their water.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay