Burst water main fixed after problems with supply in Holt
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main that was causing problems for families in Holt has been fixed.
Customers in Manor Walk and Kerridge Way began experiencing problems at 11.42 on Monday morning, July 22, after a water main burst.
Homes in the area were left with no water or very low water pressure.
An Anglian Water spokeswoman said: "The burst water main was repaired and everyone was back to normal supply by 1pm on Monday afternoon."
Customers on Shrublands Court, just off Kerridge Way, where the burst water main was located, also experienced problems with their water.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 9 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast