Burst water main fixed after problems with supply in Holt
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main that was causing problems for families in Holt has been fixed.
Customers in Manor Walk and Kerridge Way began experiencing problems at 11.42 on Monday morning, July 22, after a water main burst.
Homes in the area were left with no water or very low water pressure.
An Anglian Water spokeswoman said: "The burst water main was repaired and everyone was back to normal supply by 1pm on Monday afternoon."
Customers on Shrublands Court, just off Kerridge Way, where the burst water main was located, also experienced problems with their water.
- 1 'I'd bring back the carnival raft race' - Q&A with Becky Robinson
- 2 Eighties music and a puppet called Arthur coming to Cromer Pier
- 3 Converted barn to Scandi-style lodge: 5 bungalows for sale in Norfolk
- 4 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 5 Obituary: Farmer and 'backbone' of agricultural organisations dies aged 83
- 6 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 7 'A good fit' - New owners to take over garden centre cafe
- 8 'The time has come' - Landlord of seaside pub retires after 50 years at helm
- 9 'Tourists must contribute' - North Norfolk car park fee increase backed
- 10 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze