Full steam ahead for Norfolk model railway exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Excitement is building ahead of Aylsham's Model Railway Exhibition with the 'Loco Doctor' set to be a popular attraction again.
The Broadland Model Railway Club is holding its annual event on Saturday, October 6 in the Jubilee Centre in Aylsham from 10am to 4pm.
There will be 14 layouts ranging from O gauge to OO, N, 009, Gn-15 and P4.
There will also be 12 trade, society and demonstration stands, including a Digital Command Control (DCC) demo.
This year the event has some of the displays at the Bure Valley Railway (BVR) station in Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments are available at the station's Whistlestop Restaurant and the Jubilee Centre.
Admission is £5 for adults, £4 children and concessions, and under 5s are free.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
There are also other displays and a model shop at the BVR station.
The event is sponsored by the BVR and supported by The Fund Raisers of Aylsham District.