Full steam ahead for Norfolk model railway exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Excitement is building ahead of Aylsham's Model Railway Exhibition with the 'Loco Doctor' set to be a popular attraction again.
The Broadland Model Railway Club is holding its annual event on Saturday, October 6 in the Jubilee Centre in Aylsham from 10am to 4pm.
There will be 14 layouts ranging from O gauge to OO, N, 009, Gn-15 and P4.
There will also be 12 trade, society and demonstration stands, including a Digital Command Control (DCC) demo.
This year the event has some of the displays at the Bure Valley Railway (BVR) station in Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments are available at the station's Whistlestop Restaurant and the Jubilee Centre.
Admission is £5 for adults, £4 children and concessions, and under 5s are free.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Norfolk man who threatened Labour MPs spared jail
- 4 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 5 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 6 Stunning photos show seal pups and their mothers amid plea to keep a distance
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
There are also other displays and a model shop at the BVR station.
The event is sponsored by the BVR and supported by The Fund Raisers of Aylsham District.