Aylsham High School ex pupils plan reunion
Aylsham High School pupils who left between 1979-1981 are being invited to a 30th anniversary reunion this summer.
The get-together will be held in the town's Cawston Road youth centre on June 11 with profits going towards the centre's renovation fund.
It has been organised by Jenny Harmer, nee Shreeve, of Cromer Road, North Walsham, and a band of friends who envied their children's elegant prom party last summer and wanted to have their own celebration.
'We are seeking past pupils and teachers from those years to come and join us and remember all the good things. We will be having an '80s themed disco, and those brave enough to come in '80s fancy dress will be rewarded with a free alcoholic drink,' said Mrs Harmer.
The evening will also include a hog roast, beer and wine. For more information ring 01692 406172.
You may also want to watch:
Last winter the youth centre suffered extensive flooding damage and cash is now needed to renovate the cloakrooms.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 5 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 8 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed