Aylsham course to help babies’ parents
A new free course to help parents discover how babies learn is being held at Aylsham.
The free six-week course can help parents explore how their child's brain develops and how their baby's early experiences can shape their development.
The aim is to help boost parenting skills by giving mums and dads the information they need to support their child's early learning.
Parents reflect on how their own brain works, as a starting point for an insight into the workings of the baby brain.
It will also help and support them to gain an understanding of how to help the baby's brain develop during this vital time in their life.
You may also want to watch:
The course is for women who are up to 34 weeks pregnant and their partners, as well as parents with children up to the age of 18 months.
How Babies Learn will start at Ian Sears Clinic, Norwich Road, Aylsham on Tuesday November 2, initially for four weeks from 7pm to 9pm with the second stage of the course will take place around three months afterwards.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
For information or enrolment please telephone Monica Harding on 07780 887348 or e-mail email@example.com