Aylsham course to help babies’ parents
A new free course to help parents discover how babies learn is being held at Aylsham.
The free six-week course can help parents explore how their child's brain develops and how their baby's early experiences can shape their development.
The aim is to help boost parenting skills by giving mums and dads the information they need to support their child's early learning.
Parents reflect on how their own brain works, as a starting point for an insight into the workings of the baby brain.
It will also help and support them to gain an understanding of how to help the baby's brain develop during this vital time in their life.
The course is for women who are up to 34 weeks pregnant and their partners, as well as parents with children up to the age of 18 months.
How Babies Learn will start at Ian Sears Clinic, Norwich Road, Aylsham on Tuesday November 2, initially for four weeks from 7pm to 9pm with the second stage of the course will take place around three months afterwards.
- 1 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 3 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Seaside ramp reopens following restoration work after erosion
- 8 Soaring cost-of-living among objections to car park charge rises
- 9 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 10 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
For information or enrolment please telephone Monica Harding on 07780 887348 or e-mail email@example.com