Hundreds enjoy the sunshine at town’s annual street party
- Credit: Archant
More than 800 people flooded into Aylsham's Market Place for the town's annual street part on Sunday.
The party featured musicians Headway, Georgia Stannett, Masie Mae and The Lovin Handful.
Sue Lake, town clerk, said: "This was the fourth street party organised by the Town Council and as before the weather was perfect and everyone attending had an enjoyable time in the Sunday afternoon sunshine."
Meanwhile, classic vehicles and a vintage aircraft flypast will be part of a community fundraising event at Aylsham's recreation ground on Sunday, July 14, from midday to 6pm.
Classic car upholsterer Paul Moore, whose workshop is at Aylsham industrial estate, launched the event in memory of his dad, Peter, who died from heart complications linked to kidney problems in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Kidney Care UK will benefit from the event, which will also feature live music, food, drink and stalls.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 4 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 9 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 10 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village