Hundreds enjoy the sunshine at town’s annual street party
- Credit: Archant
More than 800 people flooded into Aylsham's Market Place for the town's annual street part on Sunday.
The party featured musicians Headway, Georgia Stannett, Masie Mae and The Lovin Handful.
Sue Lake, town clerk, said: "This was the fourth street party organised by the Town Council and as before the weather was perfect and everyone attending had an enjoyable time in the Sunday afternoon sunshine."
Meanwhile, classic vehicles and a vintage aircraft flypast will be part of a community fundraising event at Aylsham's recreation ground on Sunday, July 14, from midday to 6pm.
Classic car upholsterer Paul Moore, whose workshop is at Aylsham industrial estate, launched the event in memory of his dad, Peter, who died from heart complications linked to kidney problems in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Kidney Care UK will benefit from the event, which will also feature live music, food, drink and stalls.
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village