Event to offer advice, care and support for the elderly
- Credit: Archant
More than 30 organisations which offer advice, care and support for older people, their family and carers will be represented at a free event being planned to take place in Aylsham.
Aylsham and District Care Trust (ACT) is hosting the Agewise event, to take place on Monday, April 9 from 10am to 2pm.
A spokesman for ACT said a range of topics would be covered. He said :'The event will address issues around housing, fraud and scam awareness, financial support, personal safety, care options, cancer, dementia and much more.'
ACT has been providing care and support to elderly people in the Aylsham area for more than 30 years.
Free tea, coffee and cake will be on offer for those attending the event. Agewise will take place at the ACT Centre in St Michaels Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01263 733385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser