Event to offer advice, care and support for the elderly
- Credit: Archant
More than 30 organisations which offer advice, care and support for older people, their family and carers will be represented at a free event being planned to take place in Aylsham.
Aylsham and District Care Trust (ACT) is hosting the Agewise event, to take place on Monday, April 9 from 10am to 2pm.
A spokesman for ACT said a range of topics would be covered. He said :'The event will address issues around housing, fraud and scam awareness, financial support, personal safety, care options, cancer, dementia and much more.'
ACT has been providing care and support to elderly people in the Aylsham area for more than 30 years.
Free tea, coffee and cake will be on offer for those attending the event. Agewise will take place at the ACT Centre in St Michaels Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call 01263 733385 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 2 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 5 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 6 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 7 Bank staff could work from Drill Hall after branch closes
- 8 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 9 Park cafe reopens indoors after months of al fresco service
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m