Auction of celebrity memorabilia
An EastEnders script signed by Dot Cotton and signed papers from a footballing legend are among the lots up for sale at an auction taking place in north Norfolk.
An auction of celebrity memorabilia will be taking place at St Mary's Church in Stalham, on Monday, May 30, to raise funds for the tenants of Allen Meale Way, Elizabeth FitzRoy Support's supported living service which is also located in Stalham.
Prospective buyers will have an opportunity to view the lots on offer from 10am prior to the sale which starts at 2pm.
Lots include an EastEnders script signed by Dot Cotton herself, June Brown, a signed photo and running order from last year's World Cup coverage by Match of the Day presenter and footballing legend, Gary Lineker, pictured left, and a signed book and photo by popular comedian and author, Jo Brand.
The charity sale will be run by Horners the Auctioneers, based in Acle, and proceeds will go to funding the building of an extension to the lounge as space is currently very limited, due to many of the tenants using wheelchairs and specially made furniture.
For more details about the auction and the lots for sale, email Penny at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Allen Meale Way Auction Facebook page.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 5 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 6 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 9 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 10 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'