Pre-school children proud of artwork at Norfolk train station
- Credit: Archant
Children as young as two helped create a piece of artwork that is on show at a Norfolk train station.
The children from Worstead Pre-school all took part in creating the work.
They wanted to reflect the village so added the church, sheep, the old houses from the village square and the flowers they had seen, top the work.
It was then all put together by local artist Shane@arteesane .
The amazing piece is now on show at Worstead train station.
Paula Self, pre-school supervisor, said: 'I'm not sure how long it will be at the train station. It will probably be down to the parish council, which commissioned it.
'Some of our two-year-olds did the backdrop, and worked on the gradients between light and dark. And then some of the older children, the four-year-olds, did the harder work. We are so pleased with it. '
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 8 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents