Pre-school children proud of artwork at Norfolk train station
- Credit: Archant
Children as young as two helped create a piece of artwork that is on show at a Norfolk train station.
The children from Worstead Pre-school all took part in creating the work.
They wanted to reflect the village so added the church, sheep, the old houses from the village square and the flowers they had seen, top the work.
It was then all put together by local artist Shane@arteesane .
The amazing piece is now on show at Worstead train station.
You may also want to watch:
Paula Self, pre-school supervisor, said: 'I'm not sure how long it will be at the train station. It will probably be down to the parish council, which commissioned it.
'Some of our two-year-olds did the backdrop, and worked on the gradients between light and dark. And then some of the older children, the four-year-olds, did the harder work. We are so pleased with it. '
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait