Retirement flats will cost more than £220,000 at new development
- Credit: Archant
Some of the new retirement flats being built in North Walsham will cost around £220,000, it has been announced.
Developer McCarthy and Stone is building 49 flats for over 60s at Louis Arthur Court, and said one-bedroom flats would be sold from £164,950 and two-bedroom homes would start from £219,950.
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director said: 'We know there is a great deal of interest in Louis Arthur Court and we are therefore pleased to announce that we are now accepting reservations at this much anticipated development.
'As we've already seen significant interest in the new apartments at Louis Arthur Court, we would encourage anyone interested in purchasing to get in touch with our sales team.'
The flats are expected to be finished by summer this year.
You may also want to watch:
Louis Arthur Court, which is off New Road, has been named after the third child of William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 8 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines