Retirement flats will cost more than £220,000 at new development
- Credit: Archant
Some of the new retirement flats being built in North Walsham will cost around £220,000, it has been announced.
Developer McCarthy and Stone is building 49 flats for over 60s at Louis Arthur Court, and said one-bedroom flats would be sold from £164,950 and two-bedroom homes would start from £219,950.
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director said: 'We know there is a great deal of interest in Louis Arthur Court and we are therefore pleased to announce that we are now accepting reservations at this much anticipated development.
'As we've already seen significant interest in the new apartments at Louis Arthur Court, we would encourage anyone interested in purchasing to get in touch with our sales team.'
The flats are expected to be finished by summer this year.
Louis Arthur Court, which is off New Road, has been named after the third child of William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device
- 10 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire