Retirement flats will cost more than £220,000 at new development
- Credit: Archant
Some of the new retirement flats being built in North Walsham will cost around £220,000, it has been announced.
Developer McCarthy and Stone is building 49 flats for over 60s at Louis Arthur Court, and said one-bedroom flats would be sold from £164,950 and two-bedroom homes would start from £219,950.
Cheryl Bissett, regional sales and marketing director said: 'We know there is a great deal of interest in Louis Arthur Court and we are therefore pleased to announce that we are now accepting reservations at this much anticipated development.
'As we've already seen significant interest in the new apartments at Louis Arthur Court, we would encourage anyone interested in purchasing to get in touch with our sales team.'
The flats are expected to be finished by summer this year.
You may also want to watch:
Louis Arthur Court, which is off New Road, has been named after the third child of William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 3 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 4 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 5 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 6 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule