Stunning art sale to raise vital money for horse sanctuary
- Credit: Archant
Collectors will be able to snap up pieces of art while raising vital funds for Redwings Horse Sanctuary as the charity's annual sale returns.
Redwings' Aylsham visitor centre will be opening its doors to art enthusiasts and sanctuary supporters who will be able to browse and buy pieces from a wide collection of donated artwork.
Prices will range from £5 to £70, and every penny raised from the art sale will go directly towards the care of Redwings' 1,500 rescued horses, ponies, donkeys and mules nationwide.
Anne McLean, Redwings' gifts in kind manager, said: 'Thanks to generous donors and buyers, last year's sale raised over £1,200 which could provide veterinary health checks for 24 new arrivals at the sanctuary or feed 80 of our rescued residents with hay for a whole month.'
The sale runs from Friday, May 17 to Monday, June 24, at Redwings Aylsham, Spa Lane, NR11 6UE.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder