Stunning art sale to raise vital money for horse sanctuary
- Credit: Archant
Collectors will be able to snap up pieces of art while raising vital funds for Redwings Horse Sanctuary as the charity's annual sale returns.
Redwings' Aylsham visitor centre will be opening its doors to art enthusiasts and sanctuary supporters who will be able to browse and buy pieces from a wide collection of donated artwork.
Prices will range from £5 to £70, and every penny raised from the art sale will go directly towards the care of Redwings' 1,500 rescued horses, ponies, donkeys and mules nationwide.
Anne McLean, Redwings' gifts in kind manager, said: 'Thanks to generous donors and buyers, last year's sale raised over £1,200 which could provide veterinary health checks for 24 new arrivals at the sanctuary or feed 80 of our rescued residents with hay for a whole month.'
The sale runs from Friday, May 17 to Monday, June 24, at Redwings Aylsham, Spa Lane, NR11 6UE.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Wind farm decision due in days