Stunning art sale to raise vital money for horse sanctuary
- Credit: Archant
Collectors will be able to snap up pieces of art while raising vital funds for Redwings Horse Sanctuary as the charity's annual sale returns.
Redwings' Aylsham visitor centre will be opening its doors to art enthusiasts and sanctuary supporters who will be able to browse and buy pieces from a wide collection of donated artwork.
Prices will range from £5 to £70, and every penny raised from the art sale will go directly towards the care of Redwings' 1,500 rescued horses, ponies, donkeys and mules nationwide.
Anne McLean, Redwings' gifts in kind manager, said: 'Thanks to generous donors and buyers, last year's sale raised over £1,200 which could provide veterinary health checks for 24 new arrivals at the sanctuary or feed 80 of our rescued residents with hay for a whole month.'
The sale runs from Friday, May 17 to Monday, June 24, at Redwings Aylsham, Spa Lane, NR11 6UE.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived