Appeal to trace relatives of 66-year-old who died at home is launched
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the family of a woman who died in Aylmerton.
Amanda Elizabeth Wegg, aged 66, died at her home address on Church Road on Sunday, July 21.
There were no suspicious circumstances.
It is believed she had a son living in the Manchester area but despite carrying out enquiries officers have been unable to trace him.
Anyone who may have known Ms Wegg should contact the coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 8 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 9 Rare melanistic seal pups caught on camera
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk