Appeal to trace relatives of 66-year-old who died at home is launched
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the family of a woman who died in Aylmerton.
Amanda Elizabeth Wegg, aged 66, died at her home address on Church Road on Sunday, July 21.
There were no suspicious circumstances.
It is believed she had a son living in the Manchester area but despite carrying out enquiries officers have been unable to trace him.
Anyone who may have known Ms Wegg should contact the coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival