Appeal to trace relatives of 66-year-old who died at home is launched
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace the family of a woman who died in Aylmerton.
Amanda Elizabeth Wegg, aged 66, died at her home address on Church Road on Sunday, July 21.
There were no suspicious circumstances.
It is believed she had a son living in the Manchester area but despite carrying out enquiries officers have been unable to trace him.
Anyone who may have known Ms Wegg should contact the coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 5 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide