Witnesses sought after 28-year-old woman died in A149 crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following the death of a 28-year-old woman in a three-vehicle crash on the A149, near North Walsham.
The incident happened at about 8.40am on Wednesday, October 24 at the junction with Withergate Road in Worstead.
Three vehicles, a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van, an HGV and a red Ford Focus were involved in a collision.
The driver of the Focus, a 28-year-old woman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has information concerning the driving manner of any of the vehicles, or has dash-cam evidence.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic