Witnesses sought after 28-year-old woman died in A149 crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following the death of a 28-year-old woman in a three-vehicle crash on the A149, near North Walsham.
The incident happened at about 8.40am on Wednesday, October 24 at the junction with Withergate Road in Worstead.
Three vehicles, a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van, an HGV and a red Ford Focus were involved in a collision.
The driver of the Focus, a 28-year-old woman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.30pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has information concerning the driving manner of any of the vehicles, or has dash-cam evidence.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 2 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 3 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 4 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 5 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 6 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 7 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 8 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe