Witnesses sought after 28-year-old woman died in A149 crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following the death of a 28-year-old woman in a three-vehicle crash on the A149, near North Walsham.
The incident happened at about 8.40am on Wednesday, October 24 at the junction with Withergate Road in Worstead.
Three vehicles, a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van, an HGV and a red Ford Focus were involved in a collision.
The driver of the Focus, a 28-year-old woman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has information concerning the driving manner of any of the vehicles, or has dash-cam evidence.
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 6 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 10 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet