Homes across several villages left without running water in 26C heat
- Credit: Ian Burt
Some homes across several villages in north Norfolk have been left with little or no water due to a problem on the network.
Anglian Water confirmed the loss of supply late on Tuesday morning.
The utility firm was made aware of the problem shortly after 11am.
It is primarily affecting homes in Wells, Holkham, Wighton and Egmere, though not everyone living in these areas will be affected.
Some people may have low water pressure, while other may find they have no running water at all.
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water is investigating the cause of the supply issue.
It comes on a day when temperatures in the area stand at around 26C, after a similar heat over the weekend.
- 1 New summer car parks to open on coast
- 2 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 3 Sunbathing couple advised to move on from dangerous cliff
- 4 Council's holiday let sell off after failing to make enough money
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant
- 7 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
- 8 School's dinner lady retires after almost 50 years
- 9 Coastguard called to 16-year-old having seizure near pier
- 10 Sports club urged to remove netting amid hedgehog safety fears