All set for North Walsham in Bloom
North Walsham In Bloom summer planting has been completed and with the arrival of new volunteers some of the 'older' members have been able to retire.Plants this year have been supplied by the North Walsham Garden Centre and the North Walsham Chamber of Trade have got involved in collecting for the hanging baskets.
North Walsham In Bloom summer planting has been completed and with the arrival of new volunteers some of the 'older' members have been able to retire.
Plants this year have been supplied by the North Walsham Garden Centre and the North Walsham Chamber of Trade have got involved in collecting for the hanging baskets.
The Anglia in Bloom Judges will be in the town on Monday 7th July, and a clean and tidy up has been organised for Friday 4th july when a full turnout of volunteers is needed.
On Sunday 13th July several gardens will be open and programmes are available around the town including the Town Hall; priced at £3 each
You may also want to watch:
Judging for the North Walsham Town garden competition is on 14th July. Entrants should contact Ann 01692 500710.
Chairman, Christopher Hall, who is encouraging more business to get involved in sponsorship, said: "Many people who live, work and visit North Walsham admire and compliment our floral displays provided around the town. North Walsham has won and is still winning many awards for its floral expression and environmental activities and we are very proud of our reputation.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
We are delighted to have businesses, organisations and individuals supporting us and now encouraging them to join in the decision making process of choosing the plants, colours and themes used to reflect their business.
“ They also tell us that they like to put back something into the community; floral displays are a excellent way that everyone can benefit enjoying the colour, form and interest as they pass the displays.”
*If you would like to sponsor a floral display or a project phone Chris on 01692 538877 or email email@example.com