Air ambulance lands on beach at Sheringham after ‘medical incident’ reported
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance landed on the beach at Sheringham after it was called to a medical incident.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance's Anglia One helicopter landed on the town's East Beach just before 1pm today.
A spokesman for the charity confirmed that the helicopter had been called to reports of a medical incident at 12.47pm, but said there were no further details available at this time.
People at the scene reported that a police car and ambulance had also been seen heading towards the sea front.
The ambulance was parked near Dave's Fish and Chip Restaurant in Co-operative Street, nearby businesses said.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have further information? Email reporter David Bale via email@example.com
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait