Air ambulance lands on beach at Sheringham after ‘medical incident’ reported
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance landed on the beach at Sheringham after it was called to a medical incident.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance's Anglia One helicopter landed on the town's East Beach just before 1pm today.
A spokesman for the charity confirmed that the helicopter had been called to reports of a medical incident at 12.47pm, but said there were no further details available at this time.
People at the scene reported that a police car and ambulance had also been seen heading towards the sea front.
The ambulance was parked near Dave's Fish and Chip Restaurant in Co-operative Street, nearby businesses said.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have further information? Email reporter David Bale via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 2 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 7 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 8 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 9 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 10 Are these the best room views in the UK? Norfolk hotel scoops prize