Air ambulance lands on beach at Sheringham after ‘medical incident’ reported
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance landed on the beach at Sheringham after it was called to a medical incident.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance's Anglia One helicopter landed on the town's East Beach just before 1pm today.
A spokesman for the charity confirmed that the helicopter had been called to reports of a medical incident at 12.47pm, but said there were no further details available at this time.
People at the scene reported that a police car and ambulance had also been seen heading towards the sea front.
The ambulance was parked near Dave's Fish and Chip Restaurant in Co-operative Street, nearby businesses said.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have further information? Email reporter David Bale via email@example.com
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show