Air ambulance lands on beach at Sheringham after ‘medical incident’ reported
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance landed on the beach at Sheringham after it was called to a medical incident.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance's Anglia One helicopter landed on the town's East Beach just before 1pm today.
A spokesman for the charity confirmed that the helicopter had been called to reports of a medical incident at 12.47pm, but said there were no further details available at this time.
People at the scene reported that a police car and ambulance had also been seen heading towards the sea front.
The ambulance was parked near Dave's Fish and Chip Restaurant in Co-operative Street, nearby businesses said.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have further information? Email reporter David Bale via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road