Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called to an incident in Sheringham.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 11.02am on Friday, January 17 with reports of a person in cardiac arrest in St Peters Road, Sheringham.
"We sent a rapid response vehicle, community first responder, one ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance. Crews are still at the scene."
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance said: "We were dispatched to a medical emergency in Sheringham at 11.46am."
A fire crew from Sheringham helped the police, from about 11.50am, a spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach