Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called to an incident in Sheringham.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 11.02am on Friday, January 17 with reports of a person in cardiac arrest in St Peters Road, Sheringham.
"We sent a rapid response vehicle, community first responder, one ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance. Crews are still at the scene."
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance said: "We were dispatched to a medical emergency in Sheringham at 11.46am."
A fire crew from Sheringham helped the police, from about 11.50am, a spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said.
- 1 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed
- 2 Bar and restaurant could open in old coach house
- 3 'Something a bit different' - Tex-Mex shack spices up seaside town
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Three people injured after Land Rover and lorry crash on the A140
- 6 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 7 Eighties music and a puppet called Arthur coming to Cromer Pier
- 8 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 9 Missing north Norfolk woman found safe and well in Leeds
- 10 Converted barn to Scandi-style lodge: 5 bungalows for sale in Norfolk