Access ramp to beach closed due to cliff slips
- Credit: Archant
The access ramp to Happisburgh beach will be closed on a temporary basis following two recent cliff slips adjacent to the ramp.
The slips to the east of the ramp happened on Monday and Tuesday morning, and have been inspected by coastal engineers from North Norfolk District Council.
A council spokesman said: 'The ramp will be closed and the situation kept under observation. We will endeavour to reopen the access as soon as possible.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach