Access ramp to beach closed due to cliff slips
- Credit: Archant
The access ramp to Happisburgh beach will be closed on a temporary basis following two recent cliff slips adjacent to the ramp.
The slips to the east of the ramp happened on Monday and Tuesday morning, and have been inspected by coastal engineers from North Norfolk District Council.
A council spokesman said: 'The ramp will be closed and the situation kept under observation. We will endeavour to reopen the access as soon as possible.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 6 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's