AAyyyyyyy! The Fonz is heading to Aylsham.
One of the coolest dudes on the planet is paying a visit to north Norfolk next week.
The Fonz, aka Henry Winkler, will be touring around the county on Wednesday and Thursday. He will be talking to children about reading and dyslexia and also opening a school library in Norwich.
With his leather jacket and thumbs-up gesture, the Fonz became the most popular character in the hit US series Happy Days and something of a pop culture icon.
But Mr Winkler is also the author of a series of books about a boy called Hank Zipzer, who is clever but has learning difficulties.
Mr Winkler, who has dyslexia himself, plans to talk and answer any questions that children and parents have about learning difficulties, reading and his journey to success.
You may also want to watch:
Marilyn Brocklehurst, chairwoman of the North Norfolk Book Group and owner of the Norfolk Children's Book Centre at Alby, said: 'Henry's a big champion of dyslexia. He does a tour once a year and this year he's coming to Norwich so it's a great opportunity for everyone involved.
'We've had a lot of inquiries about his appearance and have also been inundated with calls from adults who are big fans of his from the 1970s and want to meet him.'
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 6 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 10 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
During the tour Mr Winkler will be visiting Downham Market High School and Aylsham Jubilee Centre on Thursday, March 6 and Green Park in Mattishall and Angel Road Junior School in Norwich on Thursday, March 7, Parents are also invited to attend the event at Aylsham Jubilee Centre which takes place on March 6 at 7.30pm.