AAyyyyyyy! The Fonz is heading to Aylsham.
One of the coolest dudes on the planet is paying a visit to north Norfolk next week.
The Fonz, aka Henry Winkler, will be touring around the county on Wednesday and Thursday. He will be talking to children about reading and dyslexia and also opening a school library in Norwich.
With his leather jacket and thumbs-up gesture, the Fonz became the most popular character in the hit US series Happy Days and something of a pop culture icon.
But Mr Winkler is also the author of a series of books about a boy called Hank Zipzer, who is clever but has learning difficulties.
Mr Winkler, who has dyslexia himself, plans to talk and answer any questions that children and parents have about learning difficulties, reading and his journey to success.
You may also want to watch:
Marilyn Brocklehurst, chairwoman of the North Norfolk Book Group and owner of the Norfolk Children's Book Centre at Alby, said: 'Henry's a big champion of dyslexia. He does a tour once a year and this year he's coming to Norwich so it's a great opportunity for everyone involved.
'We've had a lot of inquiries about his appearance and have also been inundated with calls from adults who are big fans of his from the 1970s and want to meet him.'
- 1 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 4 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 5 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
During the tour Mr Winkler will be visiting Downham Market High School and Aylsham Jubilee Centre on Thursday, March 6 and Green Park in Mattishall and Angel Road Junior School in Norwich on Thursday, March 7, Parents are also invited to attend the event at Aylsham Jubilee Centre which takes place on March 6 at 7.30pm.