Firefighters cut woman free from car after two vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
The A148 in north Norfolk is now clear following a crash involving two vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the incident, near Pretty Corner in Sheringham, at about 11.30am today.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'Appliances from Sheringham and Cromer attended a road traffic collision on the A148 at Pretty Corner. Hydraulic rescue equipment was used to release a casualty into the care of the ambulance service.'
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'We were called at 11.30am to reports of a road accident. The road was cleared at about 12.40pm and we are awaiting recovery of the vehicles, a silver Peugeot and a blue Ford C-Max. A woman in one of the cars was trapped inside.'
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'We were called at 11.25am with reports of a collision on the A148 in Upper Sheringham.
You may also want to watch:
'We sent two ambulances and took two patients to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 2 Man accused of rape at party told woman 'none of this happened'
- 3 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
- 4 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 5 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 6 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 7 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 10 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks