A magnificent seven of your best photos of (and from) Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Your fantastic photos of Cromer keep coming to our Facebook group - and here is the latest selection.
They include an eerie image of what looks like a crocodile emerging from a pool on the beach. The snap was taken by Ann Fowler, who survived unscathed.
Regular contributor Jim Bamford posts loads of great images of the beach and the town, so we can bend the rules to allow a photo that doesn't feature Cromer. His amazing shot of the moon was taken from Cromer, though.
Judith Lock's photograph from Cromer Pier is an absolute beauty, with the church and the town skyline framed by the beginning of a colourful sunset.
? Keep you photos, stories, thoughts and reports coming by posting to our EnjoyCromerMore Facebook group. If you want to speak to a member of our news team, call 01263 513172 or email www.enjoycromermore.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder