A magnificent seven of your best photos of (and from) Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Your fantastic photos of Cromer keep coming to our Facebook group - and here is the latest selection.
They include an eerie image of what looks like a crocodile emerging from a pool on the beach. The snap was taken by Ann Fowler, who survived unscathed.
Regular contributor Jim Bamford posts loads of great images of the beach and the town, so we can bend the rules to allow a photo that doesn't feature Cromer. His amazing shot of the moon was taken from Cromer, though.
Judith Lock's photograph from Cromer Pier is an absolute beauty, with the church and the town skyline framed by the beginning of a colourful sunset.
? Keep you photos, stories, thoughts and reports coming by posting to our EnjoyCromerMore Facebook group. If you want to speak to a member of our news team, call 01263 513172 or email www.enjoycromermore.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s