A magnificent seven of your best photos of (and from) Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Your fantastic photos of Cromer keep coming to our Facebook group - and here is the latest selection.
They include an eerie image of what looks like a crocodile emerging from a pool on the beach. The snap was taken by Ann Fowler, who survived unscathed.
Regular contributor Jim Bamford posts loads of great images of the beach and the town, so we can bend the rules to allow a photo that doesn't feature Cromer. His amazing shot of the moon was taken from Cromer, though.
Judith Lock's photograph from Cromer Pier is an absolute beauty, with the church and the town skyline framed by the beginning of a colourful sunset.
? Keep you photos, stories, thoughts and reports coming by posting to our EnjoyCromerMore Facebook group. If you want to speak to a member of our news team, call 01263 513172 or email www.enjoycromermore.co.uk
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 5 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 6 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 9 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 10 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name