New 66-bed care home for older people in town
- Credit: Archant
New plans have been drawn up for a 66-bed care home for older people in Holt.
The three-storey home would be built, off Nightjar Road, on former farmland to the south-east of the roundabout where the A148 and the newly constructed Heath Drive meet.
In a design and access statement, developers state that "the site has been identified as suitable for a new care home.
"The former agricultural field has been recently levelled and cleared. The new residential development to the west is already partly occupied, whilst the surrounding land is currently under development.
"Covering an area of just over one acre, the site fronts the roundabout and the A148 as well as Heath Drive. It is currently occupied by a sales suite for the residential units."
LNT Care Developments has developed a series of care homes in a number of locations across Yorkshire, Lancashire and the Midlands.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 10 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb