New 66-bed care home for older people in town
- Credit: Archant
New plans have been drawn up for a 66-bed care home for older people in Holt.
The three-storey home would be built, off Nightjar Road, on former farmland to the south-east of the roundabout where the A148 and the newly constructed Heath Drive meet.
In a design and access statement, developers state that "the site has been identified as suitable for a new care home.
"The former agricultural field has been recently levelled and cleared. The new residential development to the west is already partly occupied, whilst the surrounding land is currently under development.
"Covering an area of just over one acre, the site fronts the roundabout and the A148 as well as Heath Drive. It is currently occupied by a sales suite for the residential units."
You may also want to watch:
LNT Care Developments has developed a series of care homes in a number of locations across Yorkshire, Lancashire and the Midlands.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk