Woman accused of harassing four women is told not to visit schools
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
A 48-year-old who is charged with harassing four other women in North Walsham has been banned from visiting two schools and posting comments about the complainants on social media.
Caroline Thorogate, of Sadlers Way, North Walsham, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, September 27.
She pleaded not guilty to four charges of harassment without violence, between January 30 and May 20.
The alleged offences relate to incidents of posting and sending messages via Facebook accounts to the women, contacting one woman's employer by phone and calling another complainant on the phone on May 17.
She was given conditional bail and must not visit specified schools and addresses.
She must also not post any messages or photographs relating to the women on social media. The case was adjourned to October 25.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 8 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents