Woman accused of harassing four women is told not to visit schools
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
A 48-year-old who is charged with harassing four other women in North Walsham has been banned from visiting two schools and posting comments about the complainants on social media.
Caroline Thorogate, of Sadlers Way, North Walsham, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, September 27.
She pleaded not guilty to four charges of harassment without violence, between January 30 and May 20.
The alleged offences relate to incidents of posting and sending messages via Facebook accounts to the women, contacting one woman's employer by phone and calling another complainant on the phone on May 17.
She was given conditional bail and must not visit specified schools and addresses.
You may also want to watch:
She must also not post any messages or photographs relating to the women on social media. The case was adjourned to October 25.
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems