450 hours of CCTV footage reviewed in missing woman search
- Credit: Archant
Police have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage in the search for missing 75-year-old June Turner.
The North Walsham woman was last seen at about 8am on Monday, October 21, near to Sainsbury's in the town, close to where she lives.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Since then extensive ground searches have been carried out with the help of specialist resources including police dogs and drones.
"While the searches on the ground finished after two weeks, enquiries have continued in a bid to trace June.
"Officers have carried out a number of checks and have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage, which unfortunately has not provided any new lines of enquiry as to her whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
"We continue to complete the remaining CCTV review and carry out financial checks."
Anyone with information about June should call Norfolk police immediately on 101, quoting CAD 156 of Tuesday, October 22.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach