450 hours of CCTV footage reviewed in missing woman search
- Credit: Archant
Police have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage in the search for missing 75-year-old June Turner.
The North Walsham woman was last seen at about 8am on Monday, October 21, near to Sainsbury's in the town, close to where she lives.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Since then extensive ground searches have been carried out with the help of specialist resources including police dogs and drones.
"While the searches on the ground finished after two weeks, enquiries have continued in a bid to trace June.
"Officers have carried out a number of checks and have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage, which unfortunately has not provided any new lines of enquiry as to her whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
"We continue to complete the remaining CCTV review and carry out financial checks."
Anyone with information about June should call Norfolk police immediately on 101, quoting CAD 156 of Tuesday, October 22.
- 1 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 2 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Cromer-filmed movie starring Lily James and Ralph Fiennes coming to Netflix in January
- 5 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 6 Review: Strictly Christmas at Cromer Pier
- 7 New benches at North Lodge Park
- 8 Plans for 52 new homes in Holt recommended for approval despite concerns
- 9 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 10 North Norfolk care home put into special measures