450 hours of CCTV footage reviewed in missing woman search
- Credit: Archant
Police have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage in the search for missing 75-year-old June Turner.
The North Walsham woman was last seen at about 8am on Monday, October 21, near to Sainsbury's in the town, close to where she lives.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Since then extensive ground searches have been carried out with the help of specialist resources including police dogs and drones.
"While the searches on the ground finished after two weeks, enquiries have continued in a bid to trace June.
"Officers have carried out a number of checks and have reviewed about 450 hours of CCTV footage, which unfortunately has not provided any new lines of enquiry as to her whereabouts.
"We continue to complete the remaining CCTV review and carry out financial checks."
Anyone with information about June should call Norfolk police immediately on 101, quoting CAD 156 of Tuesday, October 22.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 3 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 4 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 5 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 6 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 7 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 10 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police