32 Santas took part in Fatboys’ fifth annual charity cycle ride
- Credit: Archant
Thirty-two people dressed up as Santa for a social club's fifth annual charity cycle ride.
Trunch Fatboys' journey started in the north Norfolk village at 9.15am before they met other Santas in North Walsham for a photo shoot. It was then off to the first stop, the Hill House at Happisburgh.
Spokesman Maurice Page said: 'After a couple more stops en route it was back to Trunch social club for a well-deserved buffet laid on by the Santas and family at about 3pm. It's a long day, but very well worth it.
'We do our very best not to cause too much disruption to traffic and the kids love it, seeing 30 Santas heading towards them on bikes.
'It's great fun and now I have to prepare for next year's event, when we will raise more money.'
You may also want to watch:
The club raised about £1300 for Norfolk-based charities, About With Friends and Nansa.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 9 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 10 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears