32 Santas took part in Fatboys’ fifth annual charity cycle ride
- Credit: Archant
Thirty-two people dressed up as Santa for a social club's fifth annual charity cycle ride.
Trunch Fatboys' journey started in the north Norfolk village at 9.15am before they met other Santas in North Walsham for a photo shoot. It was then off to the first stop, the Hill House at Happisburgh.
Spokesman Maurice Page said: 'After a couple more stops en route it was back to Trunch social club for a well-deserved buffet laid on by the Santas and family at about 3pm. It's a long day, but very well worth it.
'We do our very best not to cause too much disruption to traffic and the kids love it, seeing 30 Santas heading towards them on bikes.
'It's great fun and now I have to prepare for next year's event, when we will raise more money.'
You may also want to watch:
The club raised about £1300 for Norfolk-based charities, About With Friends and Nansa.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 8 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser