Come and support the team on their 25-mile treadmill walk for charity
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a Norfolk travel agents will be stepping on to the treadmill to help a local charity.
The Trot-a-thon 25-mile treadmill walk will be held at Hays Travel in Cromer, on Friday, October 5, from 11am to 3pm.
Branch manager Suzie Clare said: 'Hays Travel are raising funds for About with Friends, the Cromer-based charity providing specialist services for adults with learning disabilities.
'We have organised a Trot-a-thon and plan to walk 25 miles on a treadmill in the High Street branch.
'We will also be selling tea, coffee and cake and holding a raffle with some fabulous prizes including a £100 holiday voucher donated by Hays Travel. Please call in on the day to support the team.'
You may also want to watch:
Nicola Cummins, administrator for work skills at About with Friends, said: 'They contacted us and said they wanted to support a local cause, and they've been really kind. We are all looking forward to it.'
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 9 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip