Fire crews clean-up fuel leak after crash on A149
- Credit: Mel Symonds
Fire crews cleaned-up a fuel leak following a two-vehicle crash on the A149.
It happened just after 10am on Thursday, August 15 at Cats Common, near Stalham.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "A crew from Stalham used granules to make a fuel leak safe following a road traffic collision."
Norfolk police were called to the scene at 10.07am.
A spokesman said: "We were called to the A149, near Stalham, close to the junction with the North Walsham turn, to a two-vehicle road traffic collision.
"It involved a blue Vauxhall Adam, and a silver Vauxhall. There were minor injuries with one person complaining about chest pains."
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 4 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 5 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 8 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 9 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 10 Coffin nails and metal hips raise thousands for hospice