Fire crews clean-up fuel leak after crash on A149
- Credit: Mel Symonds
Fire crews cleaned-up a fuel leak following a two-vehicle crash on the A149.
It happened just after 10am on Thursday, August 15 at Cats Common, near Stalham.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "A crew from Stalham used granules to make a fuel leak safe following a road traffic collision."
Norfolk police were called to the scene at 10.07am.
A spokesman said: "We were called to the A149, near Stalham, close to the junction with the North Walsham turn, to a two-vehicle road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
"It involved a blue Vauxhall Adam, and a silver Vauxhall. There were minor injuries with one person complaining about chest pains."
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village