Fire crews clean-up fuel leak after crash on A149
- Credit: Mel Symonds
Fire crews cleaned-up a fuel leak following a two-vehicle crash on the A149.
It happened just after 10am on Thursday, August 15 at Cats Common, near Stalham.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "A crew from Stalham used granules to make a fuel leak safe following a road traffic collision."
Norfolk police were called to the scene at 10.07am.
A spokesman said: "We were called to the A149, near Stalham, close to the junction with the North Walsham turn, to a two-vehicle road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
"It involved a blue Vauxhall Adam, and a silver Vauxhall. There were minor injuries with one person complaining about chest pains."
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes