Teenage girl punched in the face during fight
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl was punched in the face during a fight involving three other youngsters.
It happened outside the Wroxham and Hoveton Medical Practice on Stalham Road, Hoveton on Friday, March 8 at about 4.40pm.
Police said a group of teenagers, three female and one male, were involved in a fight.
During the incident the 15-year-old girl was punched and suffered small cuts to her face.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning those involved.
Witnesses should contact PC Jack Freeman at North Walsham police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 6 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 7 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 8 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 9 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 10 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election