10 Things to do in north Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Catch the Joyce Grenfell comedy George Don't Do That at Sheringham Little Theatre on Friday and Saturday at 7.30pm. Performed by summer rep star Loraine Metcalfe, the show features sketches and songs. Tickets, priced £10 (£5 under 16s) are available from the box office on 01263 822347.
Music from Southrepps Chorale with Evie Anderson and the North Norfolk Concert Band is on offer at Gresham's School Chapel at 7.30pm on Sunday in Karl Jenkins's The Armed Man. Tickets, price £15 (£12 concessions) are available from audentheatre.ticketsolve.comSee work by more than 60 artists in the prestigious North Norfolk Exhbition Project Cley 17 show, which runs at St Margaret's Church, Cley, until August 6. Opening times are 10am-5.30pm daily.
Felbrigg and Metton annual plant sale and open garden runs on Sunday at 9 The Green, Felbrigg. Includes plant and cake stalls, refreshments and a tombola. Entry is £2 including tea and cake.
You may also want to watch:
One of the area's biggest flower festival's opens at St Andrew's Methodist Church, Sheringham on Thursday. This year's theme is Music in Bloom and the event will feature 25 displays, as well as music, stalls, cream teas and light lunches. Opening times are 10am-5pm Thursday-Saturday and midday-5pm on Sunday.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
There's a zumbathon in aid of Sheringham Carnival and Epilepsy Research at the Leas, Sheringham from 6pm-9pm on Saturday. Entry is £10.
Norwich Community Choir will be performing at Salthouse Church on Saturday at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £8 (£5 children) are available on the door, or from Holt Computer Services.
Gary Stanley from BBC Norfolk will be running a beginners wildlife filming workshop at Cley Nature Reserve on Saturday from 10.30am-3.30pm. Booking essential on 01263 740008.
Stage Direct will be presenting the comic play The Village Hall at the Atrium Theatre, North Walsham, on Saturday at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £10, are available on the door, with proceeds going to the Friends of Colby School.
The Pantaloons theatre company will be staging their innovative, open-air version of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream at Sheringham Park at 6.30pm on Saturday. Tickets, priced £10.50 (£8 child) are available by phoning 01263 823778