Would you like to renovate this £1.5m Norfolk farmhouse?
- Credit: Savills
A traditional Norfolk farmhouse has come up for sale in South Creake, near Fakenham - and it could be your dream renovation project.
Manor Farm is listed for sale for £1.5m and comes with plans to remodel it to create a modern family home, although for a slightly smaller project, it could also be refurbished with its current layout.
The new plans include open-plan living spaces alongside more formal rooms - including a large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, a sitting room with a feature fireplace and a formal dining room and snug - as well as farmhouse essentials such as a boot room, utility room and pantry.
The proposed plans also offer five en suite bedrooms, including a master bedroom with private dressing room, and one with its own study.
Manor Farm has a grand feel for a farmhouse, with higher-than-average ceilings, and new openings have also been included in the plans to better connect the house to its south-facing gardens, which extend to around 3.4 acres and sweep away to the River Burn and beyond.
There is also plans for a partly walled garden and space for a tennis court and swimming pool. A traditional outbuilding, located on the banks of the river, is also included in the sale and could offer a number of potential uses.
Savills' property agent, Ben Rivett, describes Manor Farm as an "ideal lifestyle house, with a walled garden and the river meandering through - clearly it will be very special."
Contact Savills for more information.
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 4 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 9 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 10 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
Burnham Road, South Creake
Guide price: £1,500,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.