'Unusual' cottage for sale in one of Norfolk's smuggling villages
- Credit: Brown&Co
A three-bed property in Northrepps near Cromer will go under the hammer at auction later this month, priced at a guide of £250,000-£275,000.
Selling agents Brown&Co describe the property, which is constructed of brick under a slate roof, as an "attractive and unusual" cottage which comes with a single-storey extension.
Known as The Old Club House, Brown&Co say the property will be of interest to owner occupiers or investors and is in reasonable condition throughout, although it could do with some updating.
Accommodation includes a sitting room and kitchen, with mezzanine above, as well as three bedrooms, a bathroom and cloakroom.
The cottage is also attached to a neighbouring property by a small portion of brickwork.
The gardens are fairly private and mainly laid to lawn, and the property also has its own garage and drive.
It is one of several auction properties for sale in Northrepps, a village situated around three miles from Cromer and once connected to a notorious smuggling ring.
- 1 Hundreds turn out to see Lionesses star Lauren Hemp given freedom of town
- 2 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 3 'You could see every bone' - Abandoned dog found in ditch at camping site
- 4 Opinion: 'Greed is behind town centre decline'
- 5 Concerns raised over proposed 343-home estate
- 6 'Gamechanger' lifeboat funded by Freemasons enters service
- 7 Power pylon fire causes obstruction on main road from Norwich to Wroxham
- 8 All you need to know ahead of Cromer Carnival Week 2022
- 9 Man's body found on north Norfolk beach
- 10 Levelling Up bids submitted for pair of Norfolk towns
Other lots include a three-bed brick and flint cottage on Crossdale Street, also guided at £250,000-£275,000, and a brick and flint end terrace on Church Street, which is guided at £125,000-£150,000.
Bidding opens for all three properties at 11am on July 19 and finishes the following day.
For more information, contact Brown&Co.
Church Street, Northrepps
Guide price: £250,000-£275,000
Brown&Co, 01603 950197
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.