Property spotlight: Three-bed north Norfolk cottage on sale for £350k
- Credit: Sowerbys
This idyllic three-bed cottage in north Norfolk is on the market with Sowerbys for £350,000.
A thriving front garden with flowerbeds and a gravelled path leads to the flint cottage in Sidestrand.
It retains original features such as wooden doors and handles as well as exposed wooden beams
Middle Cottage is entered through the dining room, with wooden flooring, which has access to the similarly sized sitting room with the original brick fireplace.
To the back of the property is the large kitchen, which has a stable door into the garden room. The ground floor also has a shower room and a utility room.
The first floor has three bedrooms, two of similar size and the master. All three bedrooms are served by the family bathroom.
The garden is bordered by mature hedges and trees for privacy and It is split into two sections by a hedge. There are two large sheds at the bottom.
- 1 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 2 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 5 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 6 Couple put 'TARDIS' home with 'amazing' sea views up for sale for £475k
- 7 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 8 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 9 The Duchess of Cambridge loves this Norfolk brand's clothing
- 10 £150 energy rebates being paid out across north Norfolk
Middle Cottage is in Sidestrand, just less than four miles from Cromer, a popular Norfolk seaside town.
Cromer Road, Sidestrand
Guide Price: £350,000
Sowerbys, 01263 710777, www.sowerbys.com