See inside this six-bedroom listed cottage on sale for £750,000
- Credit: abbotFox
A six-bedroom listed cottage in North Walsham is on the market for £750,000.
Ivy Cottage in Aylsham Road is a Grade II listed home that was built in the 17th century.
It has many period features such as exposed timber beams, fireplaces, Georgian windows and Dutch gables.
The property has been renovated and now has a modern interior.
It is accessed via two private gates which lead to plenty of parking space.
The ground floor opens to a large reception hall and to the left there is a drawing room that is currently being used as a home office.
To the right, there is the dining room, sitting room, kitchen, breakfast room and scullery.
- 1 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 2 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 3 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill in north Norfolk
- 6 Vision to revamp Cromer's clifftops revealed
- 7 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 8 £150 energy rebates being paid out across north Norfolk
- 9 Bird's eye view of town's evolution revealed in new research
- 10 Volunteer drivers mark 40 years of serving the Holt community
There is a basement below the dining room that is currently being used as a home gym.
The first floor contains four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The master bedroom is accessed via a spiral staircase and has a large en suite and built-in wardrobe.
The second floor has the final two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a bathroom.
The garden is landscaped and has a terrace as well as mature hedges and trees.
Aylsham Road, North Walsham
Guide Price: £750,000
AbbotFox, 01603 660000, www.abbotfox.co.uk