Property spotlight: Burnham Market cottage on sale for £725k
- Credit: Sowerbys
This three-bed period cottage in north Norfolk is on the market for £725,000 with Sowerbys.
The cottage, called Blencathra, is on the eastern edge of Burnham Market, a north Norfolk Georgian village that was named among the best villages in the UK in an August 2021 survey of Which? readers.
The ground floor is entered through the entrance hall, on the right is the kitchen and breakfast room and on the left is the sitting room. There is also a toilet and a utility room.
The sitting room, which has a wood-burning stove, has been separated into three areas, a study, a reading room, and a TV room.
The first floor contains three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two of the three bedrooms have en-suites.
There is off-road parking for three cars and the garden is mostly paved for easy maintenance.
- 1 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 2 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 7 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 8 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 9 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 10 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
Joan Shorts Lane, Burnham Market
Guide Price: £725,000
Sowerbys, 01328 730340, www.sowerbys.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.