Property spotlight: See inside cottage with sea views on sale for £475,000
- Credit: Coast and Country
A cottage in Mundesley with a kitchen designed like a boat cabin is on the market for £475,000.
The cottage, in Sea View Road, has a front porch which leads to a study room with an original fireplace. The ground floor also contains a sitting room with a wood burner, a large bay window, and French doors to the garden.
There is also a dining room which has sea views, a shower room, and a kitchen and breakfast room. The kitchen is designed to reflect the interior of a boat cabin.
The first floor contains four bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a sea view which can be seen from the window seat.
The garden is tiered and has a raised decking area. The back of the garden, which is currently being used to grow vegetables, has natural hedging and a view of the sea.
There is also an array of outbuildings, including a 22-foot workshop.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 3 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 4 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 5 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 9 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
Sea View Road, Mundesley
Guide Price: £475,000
Coast and Country, 01263 800474, www.coastandcountryea.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.