Huge lakeside home near a Norfolk beach goes up for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A huge home run as a successful bed and breakfast has come up for sale on the edge of a lake in Old Hunstanton - just a stone's throw away from the town's championship golf club and golden sandy beach.
Aptly known as Lakeside, the six-bedroom property has been beautifully remodelled and modernised to create light and airy living spaces.
The current owner has cleverly designed it to be used as one or two properties, offering real flexibility for multi-generational families and business potential for those who want to run a successful holiday business.
Highlights include a good-sized family kitchen and sitting room with lakeside views on the ground floor, as well as a well-proportioned dining room that leads out and on to a decking.
Three ground-floor rooms are also currently used as bedrooms, with an en suite to the master while the rest are served by a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
There are three further en suite bedrooms upstairs. The master also has the added benefit of a walk-in wardrobe with its own separate TV seating area.
Also on the first floor is a second sitting room which features a huge roof lantern, wood-burning stove and several exposed beams, as well double doors that lead on to a decked terrace offering spectacular views.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
Outside, Lakeside has a large gravel driveway, providing ample off-road parking, and a well-stocked garden. There is also an enclosed seating area and a decked walkway that surrounds the lake.
Contact Sowerbys for more information.
Waterworks Road, Old Hunstanton
Price on application
Sowerbys, 01485 533666, www.sowerbys.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.