Former church in north Norfolk could be yours for £225,000
- Credit: Arnold Keys
Property renovators looking for an unusual project are in luck as this former church in West Runton is on the market for £225,000.
This unconverted Methodist church in Cromer Road is located two miles from the north Norfolk town of Sheringham.
No planning has been sought for conversion but if obtained it could be turned into a home or studio with a unique character of its own.
The main church hall offers a large open plan space with natural wood floors and a large stained glass window.
There is also an outer building that used to be a kitchen and is currently set up as a store room with a cloakroom and toilet.
The property stands in a "good sized" plot that can be entered through double gates.
It is available freehold and has mains electricity and a water connection.
- 1 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 2 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 3 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 5 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 6 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 7 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 8 Couple put 'TARDIS' home with 'amazing' sea views up for sale for £475k
- 9 Council leader offers to end feud with his local MP
- 10 £150 energy rebates being paid out across north Norfolk
The village itself has a small selection of shops and restaurants and has both bus and rail services.
Cromer Road, West Runton
Guide Price: £225,000
Arnold Keys Coastal, 10623 658022, email@example.com