Looking for an investment? Eight garages are for sale by auction
- Credit: Brown & Co
Eight garages arranged in two blocks are to go under the hammer with Brown & Co later this month, in what auction manager Trevor Blythe describes as an "unusual lot".
The lot is situated off Lynewood Close in Cromer and will be part of the firm's next online auction, scheduled for August 18. It's priced at a guide of £55,000-£65,000.
"It's an investment opportunity but it's eight garages, seven currently let, producing just under £6,000 per annum with the potential to increase the rental income by letting the empty unit," says Mr Blythe.
The garages are currently let under licence at various prices, with the potential for a new investor to increase rents.
Lynewood Close is located on the outskirts of Cromer, where there are a wide range of facilities. Brown & Co also advise that the successful bidder is likely to have to bear the cost of any replacement lock on the vacant garage.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Brown & Co on 01603 598257.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages