See inside 'characterful' townhouse with rural views on sale for £550k
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A four-bedroom townhouse with "characterful features" and a garden "perfect for hosting" is on sale for £550,000.
The property in Cawston opens into the central hallway with the lounge, dining room and the utility room on the right-hand side.
On the left is the kitchen and breakfast room with a pantry, a cooker in an enclosed space and a breakfast bar.
There is also a snug which could be used as a playroom or study and stairs from the hall down to the basement which has the potential to be a games room.
Upstairs are three of the bedrooms and the family bathroom with a free-standing roll-top bath.
And on the second floor is the fourth bedroom, which has a large dressing room and a shower room.
To the back of the property is the garden with a patio area for al fresco dining next to the long lawn.
- 1 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 2 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 3 What is saltwater toxicity and why is it dangerous for your dog?
- 4 Stunning drone shots capture high tide in Wells
- 5 Incredible aerial photographs capture Norfolk's crystal clear waters
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 7 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 8 WATCH: Jet skiers speed through seal-populated waters
- 9 Community cafe closes six weeks after opening
- 10 Fundraising drive for Norfolk's damaged pyramid planned
The garden, which has views of surrounding fields, is enclosed with brick walls, trees and wooden fencing providing privacy.
There are on-road parking spaces at the front of the property.
The house is in Cawston, a village between Aylsham and Reepham.
High Street Cawston
Guide price: £550,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 783088, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk