See inside three-bedroom home on sale in Burnham Market for £1.25m
- Credit: Bedfords
A three-bedroom home in Burnham Market that overlooks the village green is on the market for £1,250,000.
The house, in The Street, is next to a homeware shop and a bookshop with a gallery.
The house, with a Georgian facade, is entered via a reception hall with two panes of curved green glass.
The ground floor is entirely open-plan, on the left is the sitting room and to the back is the dining room, with bi-fold doors into the garden.
Off the dining room is the kitchen, with curved worktops and a skylight.
There is also a small cellar currently used as a utility room.
The first floor is comprised of the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 8 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and one of the smaller two has an en suite.
The master bedroom has a dressing room and an en suite.
The annex has large bi-fold doors to the garden and is open-plan with a bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom and storage.
There is a terrace garden as well as off-road parking.
The Street, Burnham Market
Guide Price: £1,250,000
Bedfords, 01328 730500, www.bedfords.co.uk