Quirky Arts and Crafts lodge with 'eyebrow windows' for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A character property in Norfolk built as a lodge to a historic hall and with feature windows like eyes is for sale for £485,000.
Home Farm Lodge in Cromer, in one-third of an acre with fabulous countryside views, was formerly the lodge to Cromer Hall, built in the early 1900s.
From the front it has arches over its top windows - a characteristic 'eyebrow' design of the Arts and Crafts period.
Inside it has four bedrooms and an original retro pink bathroom - one of the coloured suites making a comeback.
Agents Sowerbys state: "This fine period property showcases a variety of classic architectural styles with an intricate red-brick facade, ornate decorative elevations and unusual multi-paned windows.
"A later extension to the original house has increased the overall size to around 1800ft sq to include a detached garage/workshop and garden room.
You may also want to watch:
"It would be more than fair to say that the property would now benefit from complete renovation but if offers a wonderful opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique period home."
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 5 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor