Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- Credit: Sowerbys
A 17th century Norfolk farmhouse with a holiday let and unconverted barns is for sale for £1.65m.
Abbey Farm, Alby, near Cromer, offers a potential to generate income from the converted two bedroom detached holiday let called 'Jerry's Barn.'
There's also a converted single storey barn that houses a studio and set around a central courtyard, a range of unconverted period barns. These have full residential planning for three dwellings and come with allocated outside space and parking.
The main farmhouse has a living area and kitchen with dining and there are four/five bedrooms.
Outside, are south-facing formal gardens with a sun terrace and a timber framed summerhouse.
You may also want to watch:
The land includes a private woodland, established around 30 years ago.
Agents Sowerbys state: "Abbey Farm at Alby is a wonderful 17th century farmhouse approaching 3000 sqft set in glorious private grounds.
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 3 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 6 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 7 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Police reopen road following earlier crash
"What makes this a unique and rare offering is the extensive period barns that come with the sale."