See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- Credit: Coast and Country
A 17th century house in Mundesley, with direct access to the beach from its garden gate, is on the market for £1.2 million.
Named Meadow House, the home, which boasts sea views, has been operating as a self-catering holiday business for over 10 years.
The home retains a lot of character features, such as open fire places and the original flooring.
Set on a 0.64 acre plot, the house opens into a spacious and striking entrance hall, which leads visitors to a cinema and games room and an intimate drawing room.
The drawing room, featuring an open fire place, is one of several reception rooms.
An east facing 25ft family room provides plenty of space for families and larger groups, and leads to the property's kitchen.
The kitchen has a gas-fired Aga, a breakfast bar and a larder cupboard.
- 1 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 2 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 3 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 4 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 5 Ziggurat in pub's deer park could stay for good
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 10 Norfolk to appear in TV show about world's most scenic rivers
A more recent addition to the house includes a garden room, complete with under-floor heating and doors that lead to a decked sun terrace and hot tub.
The garden, which has direct access to the beach, consists of formal gardens mainly laid to lawn benefitting from mature trees and shrubs providing privacy.
The house has seven bedrooms on its upper floors, which can sleep up to 14 people.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has a free-standing roll-top bath and basin.
There are four other bedrooms on the floor, including The Savoy which has a bay window with sea views.
On the second floor are the final two bedrooms, one called The Lookout which also has views of the north Norfolk coast.
There is plenty of off road parking on the gravelled driveway and a timber framed storage shed.
Cromer Road, Mundesley
Guide Price: £1,200,000
Coast and Country, 01263 800474, www.coastandcountryea.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.