Stunning aerial photos show north Norfolk's autumnal beauty
- Credit: Brad Damms
Holt's country roads seem to be working hard to become known as the most picturesque in the county.
This series of aerial photos taken by drone capture the beauty of Holt's wooded landscape, with autumnal colours on full display.
The photos were taken on Tuesday by Brad Damms, a property photographer for local estate agent Minors & Brady, as he passed Holt Country Park on the B1149 Holt Road.
Mr Damms, 37, who lives in Holt, said: "I drive past the Holt Country Park most days. The trees looked amazing from the ground so I wondered what the park would look like from the air.
"I popped my drone up and it just looked awesome with so many different colours on display."
Holt Country Park is set in 100 acres of mixed woodland and is open all year round to the public.
As you can see, the woodland flourishes with colour during the autumn months.
- 1 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 2 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 7 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 8 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
- 9 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways